Thursday, December 27, 2007

It has been over a year since I last posted on this blog, and to be perfectly honest it was out of complete laziness and lack of interest. I doubt many people took any interest in the few articles I did post, but sorry anyway!

I hope to start posting here again, as I love to read blogs such as severinkoller.blogspot.com and other photographic blogs, I thought it would be nice to start this up again. Even if no one really reads it.

Plus, I'm more likely to update this than I would a dairy... and as I'm 18 now... it would be 'nice' to have some kind of general record of my adult life I could easily look back upon.

Having a scanning, and this new mac, will also make posting a lot less awkward. At least that's my excuse!


Hopefully will post again soon.


AC

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol since when did a mac make anything less awkward...
I think you can guess where people would tell u to get your head out of?

PS. Why u think ur getting a dairy... can u really afford a cow?

11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having a scanning?
proof read before you submit posts.

sorry to hear you have a mac
but I'm happy to hear how 'beautiful' it is.

glad to hear you're smitten with your newly bought paperweight!
or door stop, it's your choice.

PS. I'll trade my cow for your imac. I really need a boat anchor.

11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh look now u can afford that cow. Good for you.
However I think an imac would make a pretty rubbish anchor... sure its a heavy, lump of metal, but it'd be a bit embarrassing to have one of em at the bottem of any sea bed...

11:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah your right!

and plus macs aren't environmentally friendly, hear that mac user?

YOUR ENDANGERING THE ENVIRONMENT
GO HOME

I don't think macs can do anything right. except make you feel overwhelming happiness just because you bought an expensive piece of crap.

just because somthing costs more, doesn't mean it's always better.

12:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home