Friday, August 25, 2006

I was going through the photographs I took while on holiday, and decided to edit the most recent ones.

Here are a few of my favourite, they were taken on a beach in Normandy while we were visiting Simon Jones and family (my mum's friend from work). He's a painter, so we went painting. Well, everyone else painted while I took photographs.

Sunny one moment,











Scary storm about to happen next.





















Joseph, my brother, not really sure what he's pointing at.



























After this photo, I just got carried away with taking photos of little Eliza - she's just so cute!




























I wasn't sure if I liked the colour or black and white version the most.




























































Again, I liked both the black & white and colour version.




























More holiday photos coming soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normandie looks nice, must get the chance to go there some time......

Traveling alot, but mostly work related..... I must try to stay back some time to see some of the places I visit....

Nice pictures by the way

Skippern@DeviantART

7:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're supposed to post to a blog, annie.. three week absences just won't do! ;)

3:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an update once in awhile ;P
five20one

4:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To many updates

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home