Friday, August 25, 2006

Back!

I'm back from my travels, with a lot of pictures on the laptop and a bomb site for a bed room.

Got my GCSE results yesturday, and I got what I expected really (I must have high expectations for myself):

Art and Design: A*
Photography: A*
English lit: A*
Religion: A*
Product Design: A*
English Language: A
History: A
Sciences: B
ICT: B
Maths: C

and along with my German GCSE (grade B) which I did two years ago, I have 15 GCSE because ICT counts as 4.


I'm hoping to post all my holiday snaps and journal bits soon, however I'm lazy so it may take a while.


Hope everyone is having/had a great summer, Leeds College of Art and Design starts for me on the 4th of Sep - should be fun!



A

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the results, annie! I'm looking forward to seeing more holiday pics.. I know you must have taken thousands *lol*

7:00 pm  
Blogger Emma said...

Well done! You did great.

Looking forward to Sixth Form?

10:45 am  
Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

You have done well, Annie, but there is more to life than exams. There are portals to be located. There is interdimensional travel. There are angels to meet.

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home